Sunday, April 1, 2007

Hay fever

When the wind changed directions (like in Mary Poppins), the unseen allergies came with it. With all the weather we've experienced the last few days, the lasting effect is that both hub and I are miserable with coughing, sneezing, watery eyes, etc. Miserable is putting it mildly. But the day is glorious, and we enjoyed our kids' visit this weekend. They probably didn't enjoy it b/c of listening to us cough, but we always relish time we get to spend with our adult children. I also got to scrapbook this weekend. I haven't done that in a long time, and I am long overdue getting my cruise book done.

I hope the wind changes again soon.

4 comments:

KarenD said...

I am sorry that you were feeling bad, but we enjoyed our visit very much!

Lydia said...

Sorry for the allergies! It's the one complaint about Spring!

Margie said...

I hate allergies. I feel your pain...this is my first spring with allergy problems...yuckie

Lydia said...

Uh oh, Margie. You stayed in Texas too long! You're supposed to get out before the allergies attack you! :)