Saturday, March 24, 2007

Drivin' a BENZ!


Today I got to drive a Benz! Not just one, mind you, but as many as I wanted. So I tried out the E class, the C class, the M class, the R class, and the SLK. I know that's all nonsense, but let me explain. The E and C classes are basically family cars. The E's are bigger and more luxurious than the C's. Think Cadillac vs. Ford. Okay the M class is the SUV's. I really like one of those. The R class reminds me of a station wagon, but it's a little sleeker. The SLK is a two-seater coupe. Wow, was it fun to drive! The vroom-vroom upon acceleration was exciting, the wind blowing through my hair, I suddenly felt 20 years, no make that 30 years, younger!

Actually, for practical purposes, I'd like either the SUV or the family sedan. They were both great to drive, and the ride was awesome.


Guess I better get busy working my Arbonne business so one of those cars can park in MY driveway. :)

4 comments:

Lydia said...

I found you! Glad you're with Blogger! :)

KarenD said...

So, you get to pick which Mercedes you want with Arbonne?

Carolyn said...

Yes, you actually go purchase whichever one you want. Then Arbonne pays you $800 as an RVP or $1000 as an NVP. It says MB bonus on the check. Anyway, for instance, if I bought a used MB and the payment was $500/month, the other $300 is for whatever .... insurance, etc. It doesn't have to even be spent on the car. Howver, given the prices I saw Saturday, it will probably take the whole amount to make those payments! At least for a new one.

Leanna said...

Wow! That's awesome. Look at you driving around in those fancy cars! Keep working, because I want my RIDE! =)

Drive-in movie in Carolyn's car!