Friday, July 25, 2008

Closet Makeover

I have always wanted to have a beautiful closet. I figured this summer was a good time to try to bring order and beauty to this overlooked spot in my home. I ordered flocked hangers from HSN and started changing out the old for the new. You may not be able to tell much difference from these photos, but believe me, I have a lot more room in there now. You can actually slide the clothing to the side to get what you want instead of digging in with one elbow while your hands pull out sleeves to see what's there. :)


Here's a "before" photo of the slacks/dresses section.









here's "after"
here's "before" of the shirts

here's "after"
here's "before" of hub's section

here's "after"

4 comments:

MamaTeeThree said...

Looks good! I seriously need to get in my closet and do some organizing. And probably lots of tossing, too. I'm a packrat.

cturkett said...

Wow! That looks pretty good...makes me think harder about doing the same...What kind of hangers did you call the ones you got from HSN?

Leanna said...

You're welcome to come over any time you want! =) We just finished making some shoe racks to help with a bit of our mess, here's hoping it actualy DOES!

Lydia said...

I can't wait for you to come work a miracle on our storage closet! I have a feeling those before/after photos will be very dramatic.

I'm planning on doing some before/after shots of our garage cleanout in a couple of weeks. :)