Thursday, March 19, 2009

Did I tell you.... ?





...I spent part of this week with both my grandsons?

Sunday I went to Fort Worth for a farewell party for a friend. Got to spend the night with L&J; then I babysat on Monday morning with Caleb. He's such a sweetie. Took his bottle, slept well, had a bath, got dressed and played. He's very vocal and learning to reach for toys and watch the lights on them, etc.

After Fort Worth I went to Waco to stay with K for a few days while hub was skiing. Got to spend good grandma-time with Ian. We played and wore each other out! He's learning so much vocabulary now and understands simple commands and responds appropriately.

Oh, it's fun to be a grandma!

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Caleb says he had a great time, too!

KarenD said...

Yes, you did tell me.