Thursday, March 19, 2009

Did I tell you.... ?

...that the cleaners lost my sheets?

Before our cruise in February, I had taken a bunch of stuff to the laundry that I didn't have time to wash and iron. The day before we left, we picked up the order. The employee said the sheets weren't ready. Okay, no prob, we'll pick'em up when we return in 10 days.

We go back after the cruise to pick them up. They can't find them. Now, come on, it's sheets. Tan ones. Brand new. 400 thread count. Twin size. Two sets. How can you not see them?

Well, here it is six weeks later. The manager is apologetic but not forthcoming with any restitution until she talks to her owner.

I finally order two new sets and give her the receipt. Hopefully, this will soon be resolved. I don't want to have to change laundries. I like these people. I've been using them for 8 years. They have a great alterations lady whom I need from time to time.

AARGH!

1 comment:

KarenD said...

Yes, you did tell me.