Saturday, March 22, 2008

Spring Break and August Rush

I spent my Spring Break with my son, daughter-in-law, and new grandson. To say it was delightful is an understatement. The opportunity to hold, rock, diaper, feed, burp, and otherwise care for Ian was priceless.

During the week, my son rented August Rush for me to see. It is an incredible movie which I enjoyed immensely.

Now, here's a photo of Ian that suggests he could be the next August Rush. Ian's listening to the music box instruments as he waves his hands.


Now, don't you see the resemblance? Ian listens to music in his nursery every day. Sometimes it's classical, sometimes it's not, but I'm sure he has his preferences. Some day he'll let us know, right?

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Ah, the love of a Grandma... to say that even to diaper a child is delightful and priceless!

I think some of Ian's cries earlier today were, "I miss Grandma!" Although the book I'm reading would characterize them as "overtied cues."

Thanks SOOOO much for coming and for all your help this week!

KarenD said...

Whoops... apparently you were still logged in on my computer. The above comment is from me, of course.

Leanna said...

I'll buy a ticket when the time comes to see Maestro Dickinson! =)