Sunday, March 23, 2008

Playin' Dress Up

Every little girl (or, well, maybe most) like to play "dress up"..that wonderful time when it's possible to simply change a hat or scarf, prop or costume, and become someone else. My little girl loved to do this and had a huge assortment of dress up clothes. She had boas, clown wigs, mink stoles, shoes, tiaras, capes, gowns, etc. She had a huge imagination and would sing and dance her way, in costume, through our house, sometimes with a costumed kitten in tow.

Here are some photos of those times:

5 comments:

Lydia said...

Hahahahahahahaha!!! I love it! Hooray! The one that always gets me is when I'm mopping the piano bench. I just don't know why I thought that was such a good idea!

Leanna said...

Haahaa. I liked doing this too, but I don't think I had quite the assortment as Lydia. I have pictures somewhere of Lydia and I in some old prom dresses of my mom's.

Anonymous said...

Lydia looks so much like Karen I thought for minute that you had some of Karen's photos. I am so glad that they are sisters.

Margie said...

Lydia looks so funny! This was a good laugh indeed. Dude, I did the same sort of things.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.