Monday, February 11, 2008

Random catch up

I was checking blogs like I do every day and realized it has been a month since I blogged. Whew..where did January go? Now it's the middle of February already...crazy!

We are anxiously awaiting Ian's arrival. The nursery is ready and Mom and Dad are eager to see their little one. Grandparents have bags packed, ready to travel at a moment's notice.

I received two g'parent gifts recently. One is a handmade hooded bath towel from a friend in Dallas. The other is a silver picture frame with places for photos of birth, 3, 6, 9, and 12 month photos from a friend at church.

In other news, parents have had some illnesses this winter, kids have encountered decisions to be made, we have prayed for all of these.

Our church is engaged in a study course, Forty Days of Community. It is a challenging book designed to foster love within the church that is so poweful that it spills over into community action.

I attended GED graduation this past Saturday. One of my students' mom hugged me and said she wanted to meet the teacher who got her son to do what she couldn't...finish his GED. He's around his late 30's now. I was so proud of our group. They really worked hard. I have another group testing soon.

Arbonne has lots of new products out in the RE9, About Face, and Figure 8 lines. Check it out at www.arbonne.com

I recently discovered my computer is too slow to run the latest software update. Oh my!

I faithfully read various blogs so keep blogging people! I'll try to do better on my end. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see the update!