Saturday, January 5, 2008

Nifty find



This table was part of a neat set I found on the bottom shelf in Lowe's this week. The 3-pc set was a great price. I wanted the lamps for my house, and we ladies at church needed a table in the upstairs bathroom (a place to put our Bible, you know).

So I bought the set, broke it up so to speak, took the table to church and put the lamps in my house. Everyone's happy! (And, no, the lamps didn't need to go to church with the table b/c there's no electrical outlet for them....)

4 comments:

cturkett said...

Nifty? I don't think I know anyone who would use that word! (except, of course, you! LOL)

Lydia said...

Well that makes sense! It's important to have a place for one's Bible in the church bathroom!

Carolyn said...

And the ladies were very grateful for it, too! No more setting purses and Bibles on the floor in there!

Our "nice" downstairs bathroom next to the atrium and brides' room has a nice sofa table in there for just such a purpose. But our upstairs one didn't have anything...hence the purchase. :)

KarenD said...

Nifty indeed!