Wednesday, March 21, 2007

New Blogger

Okay, so I'm finally a Blogger! I am considering moving here totally b/c my hub needs the web space on my other account for his website. So, to simplify things, I'll move my blogging to this site.

Today is the first day of Spring and the dogwoods are finally in bloom ! Hooray!! The festival is this Saturday, but I will miss it b/c I'm going to test-drive some Mercedes at my local dealership. It's National Test-Drive-a-Mercedes-Day for Arbonne. Dealers all over the country will be inundated with those of us consultants who are on the track to promote to the car of their dreams. I think I want the SUV, but I'll drive them all to make sure. :)

4 comments:

cturkett said...

Ok, so you inspired me to begin a new one too...Here's my addy: http://cturkett.blogspot.com/

KarenD said...

Welcome to Blogger! I think you'll like it here.

Carolyn said...

Hey, Cheryl, I'm glad you're here, too! Thanks for the greeting KD!

Actually, I must amend my blog. I actually did go with hub to the parade this morning. We walked the route, waved to people, and asked them to vote for our Precinct County Commissioner. We also attended a political dinner for him last night. He's 26 years old and the youngest commissioner ever elected here.

Then this afternoon, we went to Tyler to test-drive Mercedes. Boy, was that fun! I'll post about it soon!1

Carolyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.