Saturday, June 20, 2009

Scrapbooking with CTMH

CTMH is Close to My Heart, a company specializing in matched sets of scrapbook papers, stamp pads, inks, and markers. They sell wonderful acrylic stamps and publish books with blueprints for many different kinds of pages and cards. I found a rep here in Palestine, and Friday night I attended my second meeting with her. We did three double page spreads (photo ready). I had enough materials left to do several cards which I made today. It was so fun! The process is measure and cut your papers, stamp your images, assemble the pages, then add embellishments. I think the pages turned out well, and of course, I used them for special pictures of Caleb's six month photo shoot.




2 comments:

Lydia said...

These pages turned out great! I love the colors and designs.

cturkett said...

Yes, your pages are very nice looking! I'm very curious about your Sure cuts a lot software or whatever it is that you have. Does it work like it says?