Sunday, February 22, 2009

Ian's First Birthday



We went to Waco yesterday for Ian's first birthday party. Of course Karen had everything planned, executed, decorated, and served to perfection.

At the door is the welcome with the Game Plan posted. We signed in at the Roster, then proceeded to the refreshment table decorated with a football field, pennants, and football-shaped chocolate cupcakes decorated like footballs. Huge sausage dogs, buns, condiments, chips, dips, and drinks rounded out the tailgate party. There were 25 guests of all ages who had a great time. My photos are few so I'm anxious to see Karen's post on this. I know she was exhausted when it was all over, but happy that she'd achieved a memorable occasion for all of us.

3 comments:

KarenD said...

I can't get to your pictures.

KarenD said...

OK, I got to your picassa site from another blog post. I'm not sure what to do with all my pictures, actually.

Carolyn said...

fixed the post