Monday, August 4, 2008

Covered Bridge Inn scrap retreat



Wow, this was a fabulous scrapbook retreat! I loved it so much I'm going back in January! The place was gorgeous, spacious, and accommodating. The hot tub was great, the meals filling, the company stimulating.

I met new friends who were all friends of Cheryl, my college roommate. She arranged this group and did a great job! I can't thank her enough for encouraging me to come, and I see why she tries to go several times a year.

I made projects, scrapped pages for an album, relaxed, got a massage, soaked in the hot tub, sat up late, slept well, and generally enjoyed myself thoroughly. What decadence!

2 comments:

cturkett said...

Dear C,
It was my joyful privilege to have you go there to the scrapbook retreat with me and to meet some of my friends! I knew that you would all "mesh' pretty well and now we will see everyone again in January! I love your slide show...believe it or not I managed to somehow lose my pictures (even the one that I took of Pat for my scrapbook about scrapbooking...:o(
I hope you enjoyed your visit with Lydia and made it home without too much trouble.

Luv ya! Cheryl

KarenD said...

OK, so what does it take to get me in on the one in January?