Sunday, September 28, 2008

Fall at Last!


I love fall! It's always my favorite season because of the crisp weather, blue skies, and promise of holidays ahead.

Yesterday, I spent the entire day sprucing up around the exterior of the house. I cut, transplanted,and cleaned up flower beds. I also planted fresh flowers, put out some fall decor, got a sunburn and a sore back! :)

Since every Saturday in October is scheduled, I was glad for the time available to work in the yard yesterday.

Thank you, God, for fall weather, a home to beautiful, strength to do it, and friends to share your blessings with.

3 comments:

cturkett said...

Me, too! Although I didn't spend the day working out in the yard. Your picture looks very inviting!

Jim and I are both praying for your mom and her heart problems. It is so difficult to know what the right thing to do is and I suspect that your mom has more of the medical knowledge than the average person which I think might be even more difficult. For your dad and mom, we lift them up in our prayers to God.

MamaTeeThree said...

Oh, how I love your table and chairs! And I love fall, too. I think it's my favorite season. I love the moderate temperatures most of all! Also, waking up chilly and making hot cocoa for the kids before school is just awesome.

Leanna said...

I concur, fall rocks. I've got my mum out front and waiting for the local church to have their pumpkin harvest to stock up on those!