Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tagged!

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
I moved to a new city, new house, new job, new church, sent a son to college, took in a mother-in-law....whew! Stressful year!

2.What are five things on my to do list today?
Hmm, for tomorrow, there's walking, work, choir, eat healthy food, make business calls

3.What snacks do I enjoy?
Anything sweet (I made some sugar-free ice cream today, yum) but I do love a plate full of nachos.

4.Where are some places I've lived?
Dallas (18 years), Nacogdoches (6 years), Mesquite (11 years), Orange (7 years), Nederland (3 years), Palestine (10 years)

5. If I were a billionaire...
I'd pay off debts, build a home in the location of my choice, set up funds for my children/grandchildren, give to missions, travel, travel, travel

2 comments:

KarenD said...

By the way, your comments seem to still be on "moderation."

Wow, 1998 was a rough year!

Lydia said...

I seemed to have missed this post until now. It's hard to believe you've been in Palestine for 10 years! Crazy!