Monday, November 12, 2007

Special Lunch


On Sunday, I and six other Arbonne consultants from our Region went to Dallas to have lunch with Stacy Thorn, Executive National Vice President. Stacy lives outside of Tulsa and has been with Arbonne 10 years. The first four she spent as a District Manager, then decided to get serious about building her business. Since then, she has steadily grown her company...and now makes almost $80,000 per MONTH!

Yes, network marketing can do that. It is hard work in the beginning, but pays off BIG in the long run. I am excited about the possibilities that anyone can do this!

Someday I will meet up with Stacy again...at a VP dinner! I appreciate all referrals from my dear readers and will travel to do presentations anywhere.

1 comment:

Lydia said...

I'm so excited for your venture. I'm glad that you've decided to dedicate 100% to it. You're a great sales lady, and I hope you can reap some of the rewards soon!